Regarding the maintenance of the cutting machine, I think it should be studied in detail. As long as the machine is well maintained, the service life of the machine can be prolonged and the quality of production can be maintained. Therefore, the maintenance of the machine is very important, whether it is a large machine or a small machine, it will be used. What we are going to learn today is the maintenance of the cutting machine. I hope that after you finish reading it, you will be rewarded.
1. The dirt on the machine tool and guide rails must be cleaned every working day to keep the machine bed clean. Turn off the air source and power supply when off work, and at the same time empty the remaining air in the machine tool tube belt.
2. If you leave the machine for a long time, turn off the power to prevent non-professional operation.
3. Pay attention to observe whether there is lubricating oil on the surface of the horizontal and longitudinal guide rails and racks of the machine to keep them well lubricated!
1. The machine should be thoroughly cleaned, the horizontal and vertical guide rails, the transmission gear rack should be cleaned, and lubricating oil should be added.
2. Check whether the horizontal and vertical rail wipers are working properly, and replace them in time if they are abnormal.
3. Check whether all the cutting torches are loose, clean up the rubbish of the ignition muzzle, and keep the ignition normal.
4. If there is an automatic height adjustment device, check whether it is sensitive and whether to replace the probe.
5. Check whether the plasma cutting nozzle and electrode are damaged, and whether the cutting nozzle and electrode need to be replaced.
1. Check whether there is rubbish at the main air inlet, and whether each valve and pressure gauge are working properly.
2. Check whether all the air pipe joints are loose, and all the pipes are not damaged. Tighten or replace if necessary.
3. Check whether all transmission parts are loose, check the meshing of gears and racks, and make adjustments if necessary.
4. Loosen the tightening device and push the pulley by hand to see if it can come and go freely. If there is any abnormality, adjust or replace it in time.
5. Check the clamping block, steel belt and guide wheel for looseness and tightness of the steel belt, and adjust if necessary.
6. Check the performance of all buttons and selector switches, replace damaged ones, and finally draw comprehensive inspection graphics to test the accuracy of the machine.
The machine failure will definitely affect the operator's emotions and delivery deadlines. With the improvement of the quality of paper printing and packaging products, cutting machines have been more and more widely used in the paper packaging and printing industry. It is necessary to understand the structure and function of the machine in order to maintain a machine.